Aerial Yoga: What to Wear
To get the most out of your Aerial class please consider the following…
- Wearing soft, comfortable, close fitting clothing without zips or dangling cords.
Avoid polyester as this tends to slip on the hammock
- Covering underarms to protect skin and preserve hygiene (ie. T-shirt or long sleeved T-shirt rather than vest)
- Wearing a top that fits snugly around the middle so that it doesn't rise up during movements
- Yoginis…wearing a decent bra!
- Going bare foot or wearing yoga socks
- Coming to class well-hydrated and having a light snack a few hours before class
- Arriving 15 minutes before class starts so that the hammock can be adjusted to your height